Wednesday 16 January 2013

F.O.C trip to Shanghai dah dekat!!!


Omo OMo...sekejap je dh masuk pertengahan bulan Januari 
The dateline for Shanghai free trip is slowly approaching.
Yes you heard me right.
 It's FREE for everything. 

This free trip to Shanghai is 
  Inclusive of Flight Ticket,
5-Star Hotel,
Meals,
and
Tour Guide!


Bawak duit shopping sajor nanti.hehe. Nah, enjoy the pictures 

sambil feeling-feeling dh sampai ke Shanghai ok? 




The view of Shanghai City from harbour...owh sungguh tak sabar.


I bet whenever or wherever we travel, the trip is not complete 

without shopping. 

Don't worry because Shanghai offers the best of the best. 

Let's shopping at its infamous Nanjing and Huaihai Road. 

It is a commercial shopping street where you can get anything and everything. 


Nanjing road



A must visit place in Shanghai - Yuyuan Garden. So tranquil and mesmerizing.


Anyone of you love to travel?

 Grab this free trip NOW. 

Sayang jika tidak ambil peluang merantau ke negara orang waktu 
muda-muda ni. 

Trust me, travelling can give you the satisfaction that you never felt before. Period!!

Nak tak?

Jom contact I macam mana nak grab this trip. Kalau boleh I nk book satu bas untuk weols.

Call or message me at 019-2994595 or simply drop your 
message in my email. 

acabzain@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment