Monday 21 January 2013

Sekitar SM and SSM Award 2013

Alhamdulillah, this is a great opening for 2013, a booster to do better and achieve more. 
This can also be a good stepping stone for me and the rest of the team.

SO WHAT's HAPPENED?


Long story short, I received an award from Hai O Marketing for the first time ever since I've debuted in Premium Beautiful and Biozone business with Green Leaders Group (GLG).
 Sweet enough, time this around I was accompanied by great leaders and business partners who are willing to come and support us who received awards for that day.
The event took place in "Menara PGRM" Cheras (near my former school, Alam Shah Science School). 


Here are a few snaps of the day. Have fun browsing.



Since this is the first time I received an award, I was contemplating of choosing which and which. 
I need everything to be perfect from head to toe (pergi caras rambut kt Salon Jentzen, baju siap gosok dua malam dh..hahaha..anxious sgt). 
There were episodes of trying-and-error-mix-and-match of course. In the end, I preferred "less is more". 
Stailista ke Opppsss? (kata ayie propaganza..hehe)






Before heading to the hall, I had some candid moments with lovely ladies Kak Jue, Kak Hanis and Kak Aimiey and the rest of the team. Snap!!!!!!! All looked gorgeous with those dresses. 




Receiving an award by General Manager Hai O Marketing himself. What an honour it was. (time ni rasa macam nak buat speech je rasanya.hahaha)



Now, these two pictures mean a lot to me and honestly I was surprised really. Right after I stepped down from the stage, I was warmly congratulated by my mentors; DSM Ajue Rashid, CDM Hanis Haizi and CDM Razali Zain personally. I never thought they would wait down there and support us but they did. I felt so comfortable having these people around. Thank to you all. 


Achievers who received award yesterday. All of them are from Green Leaders Group. 

~ANOTHER GREAT NEWS~

 I will be receiving another award in July 2013. What makes it even sweeter is 7 of my business partners will get on the stage and rock it like a boss as well. Well done guys. I am waiting for the day to come. Of course all of these does not come easily without clear path and support from the right mentors and group. For that, I thank to GLG. 

Above all of it, I thank to Allah for giving me such a wonderful experience and opportunity to improve myself and the fate of my family. May He will guide me further. 


No comments:

Post a Comment