Tuesday 22 January 2013

Salam Semua by SLEEQ ft. Aaron Aziz

Hi peeps!I rarely post an entry early in the morning like this and I also rarely woke up listening to Malay songs (there is no specific reason why is that so)

However, I woke up this morning and suddenly this kind of melancholic melody stirred my mind for a while and it can't get out. Curse this song for making it stuck so bad in listener's schemata (but of course in a good way.hehehe)

Have you ever heard of this current pop sensation duo?  They call it SLEEQ but not SLEEK.hehe
Go figure. 
This is the latest hit, I think, from both of them. A collaboration with local-made-singaporean-born actor, Aaron Aziz.


 I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this song. It might sound so easy-going-kinda song but it DOES give motivation to do what you like for the sake of people you care of. 


PLEASE ENJOICE!


No comments:

Post a Comment