Thursday 17 January 2013

DIY Vitamin Boosters

CAUTION!!!
You are entering Health Zone. 
*
*
*
*
*
Hi All, I guess many of us are too cautious with our health lately. 
Well, this is not a generalization about everyone but I feel everyone is. 
Hence, I feel obliged to share something worth to read and practise as long as we are able to. 
So today I just randomly browsed some info on vitamin for general well being. Which supplements and yada yada yada...
After "molesting" my keyboard for an hour (Ok I lied....it only took minutes.hahaha), I found this great finding on a facebook page called Handimania.
They teach how to make this sort of D.I.Y stuffs including vitamin boosters from natural sources like ginger, beetroot, apple and etc. I admit I took supplements but I want to find something natural that works best for my health.

Here are some examples. Happy trying!!



On the side note, don't forget to purify all the natural sources first before you consume it. 
 I recommend you to use 
BIOZONE FOOD PURIFIER 


I, myself, consistently use this purifier to ensure my health is at optimum level. 
I have tons of work to be done, therefore I don't want my body falls sick. It just can disrupt my whole plan for the rest of the day. Apart from the supplement I take, I can feel that I am healthier than before. There is no more this such "overdose" fatigue in my daily basis although I have pile of work to be executed.

We never knows what is contained in our food source. Daripada nak lari dari masalah jadi masalah lain pula kan.
 BE EXTRA CAREFUL !!!

Like this infamous English proverb:

"Prevention is better than cure." 


For those who would like to see BIOZONE product demo, just hit the number here and I am happy to serve:
0192994595 or email me at acabzain@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment