Tuesday 12 November 2013

GLAM DINNER 2013

This is a tradition in GLAM where new CDMs are celebrated in a glamorous and majestic event. Hence, GLAM organized GLAM dinner 2013 for that purpose. This time, GLAM dinner has taken place in Marriott Hotel Putrajaya. It was held just right after MUT had finished. So, we ended up rushing to putrajaya from MIECC just to ensure that we didn't miss the beginning of the dinner.

I cannot describe how marvelous and terriffic the event was. I still could remember last year, it was only three of us attended the event, Kak Jue, Farouk and I. At times I felt so timid and shy as there was none I knew other than these two. This year, Alhamdulillah, my partners all over Malaysia came joining the event. In less than two years, my group have expended drastically. Thanks to all hardwork played by my business partners and also my leader DDM Ajue Rashid. Without them, I am nothing. Syukur kepada Allah memberi rezeki melimpah ruah. 

There so much more I would like to share but I won't finish in just a page. I need at least 2 days 1 night to finish all (hehe...over pulak). Hence, I let the pictures storytell you everything. Enjoy! 



Some of the candies served for pre-dinner 


My gorgeous leader DDM Ajue Rashid


My business partners, bakal DSM Intan farvin (right) and SSM Hanis Izzati


Here you go, my famous buddy and business partner DSM Farouk Harun


My babe, Atiq and SSM Sofea (far right)


Ladies in my team, joined by SSM Anys (far right)


Taking a good snap with GLAM founder CDM Hanis Haizi


Buddy in crime, DSM Farouk, DSM Haikal, SM Jae Hashim




Medium well beef steak with mashed potato and asparagus for main course


Strawberry Sorbet garnished with mint leaf


Mushroom soup and garlic breadstick


Sliced grilled chicken with young papaya salad and thai dressing for entree


I love this pic so muchhhhh!


Candidates for best dress of the night


Men in Galaxy team


A panel of CDMs in GLAM. Strong and dynamic.




Rising stars in Galaxy team 




Best dress for woman category. Congrats Jajalee




With my companion of the night. Thanks Atiq. 


With gorgeous and marvellous Kakaks of the night. All dresses memang are to die for.hehehe

1 comment: