Monday 31 December 2012

Beyond Comfort Zone

Salam everyone!

I think most of us have lived and get used to our comfort zone. 
The thought to move beyond our comfort zone is never taken place in our cognitive as:

We are afraid of risks
We are afraid of challenges
We are afraid of changes

OR

We simply rested on lame excuses:

"Hidup I dah selesa, tak perlu ubah apa-apa dah"
"takpelah gaji sikit janji cukup-cukup makan"

See this and reflect!!
*
*
*
*
*




Are those WORDS in the circle portray "COMFORT" in your life?

NOT???

~DO CHANGE~


I am not one for phrases or word of wisdom but this assert from a source really caught my attention. 
It reads:

 " there is no comfort in growth zone, and there is no growth in comfort zone"

WHY??





TRUE ENOUGH

Milestone, tremendous achievement, awards, wealth and etc can be achieved if you put your heart and effort  to get out from you comfort zone

It is like this analogy
*
*
*
*
*
*



Yes, you have a ship but you never use it to sail. 

How do you measure its efficiency if you don't even ride it?

 Similarly, we never know our true potential unless we take the first step to unleash it. 

Therefore, do not afraid to step out from your comfort zone. 
See where do you stand now and reflect what's the best for you. 


p/s: Call me or sms me at 019-2994595 for a short coffee break and I am glad to share how I've managed to get out from comfort zone




No comments:

Post a Comment