Sunday 30 December 2012

Business trip to Northern Coast

21st  December till 23rd December 2012, I had my second business trip to Northern Coast after Johore.This time around I was accompanied by  DSM Ajue Rashid for our business meeting with clients and business coaching with our business partners in Kedah and Penang. 

I departed around 8.00 a.m from Shah Alam and arrived in Alor Setar at 1.00 p.m after a heavy traffic congestion. (igt bertolak awal pagi nk elak jam tp TETAPPPPPPP ye jammed!). 

Sampai je I terus prepare materials and siap-siapkan diri sebab that day alone ade dua business appointments with clients in Alor Setar Mall. Lets check it out!



First appointment with Hizriyan (the far right), second with Linda (third from the left). 

The next day, I had two appointments. First, I had a personal coaching session in the morning with lovely ladies and business partners Kak Ajue Rashid and Intan Farvin. Weols talk over the coffee table gituh (eh! btol x ayat ni?haha)




(ok gambar ni ada sejarah nya sampai kena snap 3x..hanya weols je yang tahu.hehehe)


Right after the coaching session, I rushed to the hotel and prepare to depart to Seberang Jaya to Ezzanie (a young and talented interior designer who has a well known interior design business in Seberang Jaya, Penang and Kedah). We met at De Pauh, a famous restaurant which serves a mixture of local and western cuisine. 
 

"Dah datang Utara ni tak sah la kalau tak pekena nasi kandaq". Therefore, I ordered a plate full of gravy-licious before I headed back to my hometown. 


(gambar hiasan sebab excited sgt nampak nasi kandaq sampai lupa nak snap sekeping dua.hehehe.)




No comments:

Post a Comment