Sunday 30 December 2012

"100G awards: Once in a lifetime"


I knew this way too long ago and I resisted to create a post specially dedicated to my leader DSM Ajue Rashid for her tremendous achievement recently. 

It's a great closing for November indeed as she grabbed 100G award. The award that is given to those who made RM100,00 sales per month (this award is very hard to get but sweet to remember). 

For that, DSM Ajue Rashid has won herself a special designer's pouch from Emilio Pucci. An award that is specially presented by Green Leaders Group founder CDM Hanis Haizi for GLG members only (sangat exclusive okayyy!hehe)

It is so fortunate being in Green Leaders Group because every achievement will be rewarded accordingly. Final say, CONGRATS DSM Ajue Rashid from me and the rest of the team. We are so proud of you!






So, everyone out there who wants to know how to grab this award and branded present, don't hesitate to give me a call or sms me at 019-2994595, or email me at acabzain@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment