Wednesday 3 October 2012

Beware of Food Contamination.

Have you ever experienced this? 


Or this?




Owh I had! I often wondered what had caused all these problems until I had this urge of referring to someone who knows better which is a doctor. Long story short, I was told that I have an allergy to chicken!

YES!!!! KFC finger lickin good! (oh noooooooo..there’s gone my favourite snack).


Why should it be chicken? You’ll know later at the end of this entry.

Because of this allergy, I experienced bad blockage in my nasal passage, watery eyes and skin itchiness. Because of these, I have to hold my “lust” towards Chicken this and chicken that.


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

So, what’s the relation between Chicken and my problems?

BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

Let me clarify bit by bit. I just realized this from the doctor himself and I went home and did my own digging. Believe it or not, in daily basis, we consume a lot of BACTERIA, TOXIN, FATTY ACIDS and etc from its very source which is food.

It seems no matter how well we try to protect ourselves from getting any nearer from these “BAD guys”, we have actually consumed it without noticing. Eventually, it’ll become a large part of our body mass.  In short, we are POISONED!

Now, let see our 1st example of contaminated food which is chicken. Today’s chicken is not as healthy as back then. WHY? See this and you’ll know why.



That is what happens when you consume too much "ayam suntik"


On the other hand, these "ayam suntik" are so cute.hehehe


2nd Example: Vegetables and fruits that we eat are actually heavily “sedated” with lots of chemical fertilizer and pest poison. Athough the intention of both substance is to allow the vegetable to grow fast and protect it from any pests or bugs, the crops are still affected by the chemical substance.


By now, all of you might think of drastic action to stop taking all of these. Isn’t it? Is that really necessary? Think again..no vegetables, no fruit and no chicken. How can you live without it?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

Drumroll!!

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

The answer is in the next entry..(hehehehe. Larik!!). Don't forget to read the next entry. VERY IMPORTANT one!

Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment